These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on . They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
By accessing “Off-Grid Forums” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “Off-Grid Forums”, “http://www.forum.offgridforums.com”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “Off-Grid Forums”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “Off-Grid Forums” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Limited”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “GNU General Public License v2” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions; phpBB Limited is not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: https://www.phpbb.com/.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Off-Grid Forums” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Off-Grid Forums” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “Off-Grid Forums” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
2. FORUM RULES
These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Off-Grid Forums. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
1. All information posted within these forums is to be used at your own risk.
By following or using any of the posted information you give up the right to hold offgridforums.com liable for any damages.
2. This board is for the sole purpose and discussion of off-grid technology. We would hope that everyone gets along. Please refrain from arguments and confrontation.
3. We would like for all our members here to feel welcomed and be able to enjoy these forums.
4. Introducing yourself will help you get to know other members and help create a positive environment.
5. Do not hide in the background. Contribute to discussions to get as much as possible from them and or to help others.
6. If you find something confusing or want to know more, do not hesitate to ask questions. Make sure to post your questions in the appropriate thread.
7. Share your knowledge. If you have something to offer, please share it, but allow everyone to contribute equally to a discussion.
8. Be tactful and kind. You can hurt the feelings of a person reading your post.
9. Read all the posts in a thread before responding so you don’t repeat what others have already said.
10. Try to contribute clarifying information or a new idea to a discussion.
11. All the forums are categorized by topics. Post all topics in the appropriate forum.
12. If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate, the Admins and Moderators have the right to move that topic to another better-suited forum.
13. Absolutely no posting of any copyrighted material on our forum, it's strictly prohibited.
14. Please refrain from using profanity on these forums. This will not be tolerated.
15. The members of this forum have the right to request the alteration or deletion of any offensive post.
16. Posts may be deleted and/or modified for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
17. Spamming on these forums WILL NOT be tolerated. There will be ZERO tolerance of spam and you will be banned for life. #